Once upon a time I used to be a radio host and gallery director, but I gave up those gigs to become a copywriter. So, if you ever need to wax poetic about contemporary art, or a karaoke partner who can sing “The Fresh Prince” theme song in Spanish, I’m your girl. Other than that, my claim to fame is swimming with the fishes down the Hudson River as part of the New York City Triathlon. Also, in true Hemingway fashion, I someday plan to write a book and sail around the world. But in the meantime, you can find me repurposing stuff into crafts and dancing bachata.
So, if you ever wanna discuss the purpose of life over a cafecito — feel free to let me know!
201.424.2832 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- TBWA\CHIAT\DAY | NYC | May 2017 – Present
- DDB New York | NYC | January – March 2017
- TBWA\CHIAT\DAY | NYC | October – December 2016
- *S,C,P,F... | NYC | July – September 2016
- HAVAS Worldwide | NYC | June 2016
- Mirum Agency | NYC | April – June 2016
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide | NYC | April – June 2016
- 2017 One Show - Young Ones - Finalist
- 2016 Young Shits (October)
- 2016 ADDYS Miami (2x Silver)
- 2016 Golden Award of Montreux - Talentaward Finalist
- 2016 Creative Conscience Awards - Shortlist